Traveling and books are basically my two favorite things outside of family and friends, so why not combine the two?! Lately, we haven’t been able to do a whole lot of traveling. I shared some of the reason why here. But with the extra time I’ve had at home, I thought I might share one of my other loves, BOOKS, here on Married with Wanderlust! I came up with The Traveling Bookworm and in these posts I’ll be sharing some of my new (and old) favorite reads. I’d love to hear about your faves, too!
For my first post, I thought I’d give you a look at my 2022 read list (so far)! I’ve also added marked which of these are my favorites for the year.
Please note: There are some affiliate links within this post. It will not cost you anything extra if you choose to make a purchase, but it does help me maintain this blog so I greatly appreciate it! As always, all of my opinions are completely my own.
My 2022 Traveling Bookworm List (So Far)
As of this post I’ve read (and listened to) almost 30 books in 2022. Below is a look at my list in order that I read them with one star (*) if I really liked it and 2 stars (**) if I loved it!
- *Good Company / Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- *The Last Thing He Told Me / Laura Dave
- **The People We Keep / Allison Larkin
- **This Tender Land / William Kent Krueger
- Reckless Girls / Rachel Hawkins
- The Dating Plan / Sara Desai
- *The Family / Naomi Krupitsky
- **Where the Crawdads Sing / Delia Owens
- The Paris Apartment / Lucy Foley
- **One Italian Summer / Rebecca Serle
- All We Ever Wanted / Emily Giffin
- The Intermission / Elyssa Friedland
- *The Unsinkable Greta James / Jennifer E. Smith
- The Unhoneymooners / Christina Lauren
- We Were Liars / E. Lockhart
- **The Vanishing Half / Brit Bennett
- Part of Your World / Abby Jimenez
- In a Holidaze / Christina Lauren
- The Guilt Trip / Sandie Jones
- The Friend / Sigred Nunez
- Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone / J.K. Rowling
- The Guide / Peter Heller
- *A Million Things / Emily Spurr
- Hello, Sunshine / Laura Dave
- The Next Person You Meet in Heaven / Mitch Albom
- One True Loves / Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The First Husband / Laura Dave
- The Dinner List / Rebecca Serle
- The Dachshund Wears Prada / Stefanie London
Later this year, I’ll do a recap of my full list and share my top 10 books of the year! I hope you enjoy following my Traveling Bookworm posts and would love to hear your book suggestions. Share them in the comments!